Pricing & Finance…
SAP Business One Pricing and Costs
Investment in modern ERP technology to help your SME business to grow and become a best run business need not be put on hold due to cash flow constraints. Signum and SAP can offer you several practical and affordable ways to help you invest in your new SAP Business One solution.
We can offer payment terms ranging from 2 years through to 5 years, with quarterly or monthly payments.
We can also offer deferred payments on some of our options, giving you a great opportunity to get your new system in and running before you’ve even paid a penny.
We’re also currently offering the incentive to invest in our solutions at a very competitive rate.
- No need for up-front capital investment – Financing helps you invest in your business without the need for up-front capital investment thereby helping to preserve existing credit lines and cash.
- Tax Efficiency – Lease-rental agreements may be treated as a revenue expense through your P&L and are therefore 100% tax allowable, both capital and interest elements of the payment.
- Ability to plan based on fixed costs – Financing converts a one-time investment into a recurring fixed cost that you can budget and plan for as a predictable expense.
- Rapid ROI & payback – Financing not only accelerates project ROI, but by deferring the start of the lease through this promotion, aligns the rental repayments to when the solution starts to show real benefits and positive returns for your business.
- Refresh your technology – Our finance agreements are as fluid as your ever-changing needs. Finance provides upgrade and exchange programmes designed to help customers take advantage of new developments by rolling the additional cost into an existing finance agreement.
Whatever your requirement, we can put together a finance solution for you that will help you minimise your initial investment costs – we can offer finance for every element of your SAP project, not just the software licenses!
If you want to include the implementation and training costs, the hardware costs and even your annual maintenance and support costs into a financed solution, we can provide that for you and make your SAP project an affordable reality.
To request a FREE demonstration with one of the most experienced and well established SAP Business One partners in the UK, please complete the form below.