SAP Business One – in summary
SAP Business One is affordable business management software for small to medium growing companies. This powerful yet easy-to-use application allows SME businesses to streamline their operations and compete on a level playing field with their larger competitors.
SAP Business One integrates all your core business functions together in a single system – financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, service, manufacturing and management reporting are all included. It is multi-company, multi-currency and multi-lingual and seamlessly integrates with Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel & Outlook. In addition, you can work with SAP Business One from your mobile phone or iPad.
See it in action in the brief overview below;
SAP Business One software includes:
- Finance & Accounting software – automate, integrate and manage all your financial and accounting processes, for a single or multiple companies.
- Stock and Purchasing software – manage inventory across multiple warehouses, track stock movements for normal, serial numbered and batch controlled materials. Work with multiple suppliers to get best prices for your materials and manage the whole purchase to stock to pay process.
- Sales and Customer Relationship Management software – grow customer profitability and increase customer satisfaction with effective sales and opportunity management and after-sales support.
- Manufacturing Operations software – automate your entire purchasing and production process with automatic recommendations from the MRP software wizard as well as full Bill of Materials management and support for batch and rework manufacturing.
- Reporting software – with a free Crystal Reports license built into the solution you can act on instant and complete information with comprehensive, real-time reports.
- E-Commerce software – with SAP Business One you can manage all online orders and catalogues with your warehouse and procurement.
For a lot less time and money than you might think, SAP Business One software can enable you to boost productivity, cut costs, seize opportunities, and anticipate challenges like never before.
- Increase Revenue – Easy access to real-time information anywhere in the system helps you identify new sales opportunities.
- Reduce Costs – Avoid costly upgrades and customisation to maintain system compatibility when you add new functions.
- Improve Customer Relationships – Integral CRM software enables stronger sales and support to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Clearer, Instant Insights – Real time analytics powered by SAP HANA provide revealing snapshots of key performance indicators, for unprecedented day-to-day control.
- Proactive Business Critical Alerts – Remain in control with the powerful proactive business alerts.
- Improve Efficiency – One centralised data repository dramatically boosts efficiency by providing the right information to the right people and eliminating redundant data entry
- Boost your sales figures and improve customer loyalty – Cut costs and increase your profit margins
Make your staff more productive – Create powerful, up-to-the-minute management reports across all areas of your business
As a SAP Business One user, you’ll also benefit from the ongoing investment by SAP – the world’s leading business software provider.
To find out more please contact us to arrange an initial meeting to discuss your business, its challenges and understand how SAP Business One could help your business become a best-run business.