On Premise or Cloud?…
SAP Business One software can be deployed in a traditional “On Premise” environment, where your SAP hardware is all located within your offices. However, we can also provide two additional “flavours” of SAP using “Cloud” based technology. Firstly you can purchase your SAP software and we can host the application for you in a data centre, or secondly, rather than purchasing the software, you can effectively rent it on a monthly basis – our On Demand solution.
SAP Business One On-Demand is a completely integrated business management software solution, deployed via the web on a cloud-based platform – removing the need for extensive on-site hardware and support.
With SAP Business One On-Demand, all your core business functions – financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, and operations – are delivered via the cloud, so with no hardware to manage or software to maintain, you can focus on your business, not on IT.
What are the benefits of Cloud based software?
- Fast time to value – by implementing SAP Business One On-Demand, as a service (Software as a Service, or SaaS) you can be up and running with minimal disruption to your business.
- Straightforward pricing – a monthly fee per user covers software and support. Talk to Signum today and find out how little it could cost you to implement an SAP solution today!
- No ‘IT’ to manage – no costly servers to buy upfront, or manage and maintain on an ongoing basis
- Customisable solutions – cater for industry-specific requirements with a range of certified add-ons
- Automatic updates and maintenance – hassle-free setup allows you to stay current with the latest technology without fuss
- Iron-clad security – data is protected in secure data centres with an array of physical and network safeguards
With SAP Business One On Demand, you are able to focus on what you do best – running and growing your business – not managing software or hardware.
Typical customers of SAP Business One OnDemand include:
- Small businesses with less than 50 users or subsidiaries of large companies
- Businesses with little or no in-house IT expertise
- Companies who want full flexibility to choose the deployment option that best suits their business requirements
- Companies who want the power of a fully integrated ERP solution, with minimal IT infrastructure investment
If you think that SAP Business One On Demand is right for your business – then contact us.