Stock & Purchasing software…
The SAP Business One application provides functionality to help manage detailed warehouse data, track and record stock movements, and record purchase requisitions, requests for quotes, orders, returns and goods received notices.
SAP Business One and Stock Management Software
Accurate and streamlined stock management is crucial to your ability to deliver on promise, as well as to maintain customer satisfaction and stock cost control. Inventory and production management system tools in SAP Business One help manage detailed warehouse data, track and record stock movements, and plan and release production orders based on your material requirements planning.
- Warehouse and inventory management software – manage inventories using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing
- Goods receipt and issue control software – record goods receipts and issues; track stock transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; perform inventory and cycle counts
- Production and material requirements planning software – create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs
- Efficient, up-to-date reporting software – generate reports with data that is regularly refreshed, and display them in various report formats or as dashboards
SAP Business One streamlines the complete procurement process from purchase order creation to vendor invoice payment. As well as achieving cost savings by automating this process, with SAP Business One you gain full transparency into purchasing activities, suppliers and their performance.
- Procurement software – create single or multiple purchase orders and goods receipts; link purchasing documents, and view document trails for audit purposes; manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies
- Manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface, view account balance and purchase analyses, and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information
- Warehouse and accounting integration software – achieve real-time synchronisation of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels, process accounts payable invoices and credit memos with PO reference, and plan your material needs and schedule your purchases accordingly
- Easier, up-to-date reporting software – generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dashboards
View sector specific business management benefits for: