Accounting & Finance software…
Manage all your accounting, cash flow and banking transactions with SAP Business One.
SAP Business One provides a reliable integrated financial management software solution to streamline your financial operations. It automates everyday financial tasks and integrates them with other areas of your business such as purchasing and sales, giving you up to date information in real time.
Watch this brief video to give you an overview of the accounting and finance functionality within SAP Business One.
SAP Business One Finance & Accounting software functionality:
- Incorporates all key accounting processes, such as ledger and journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Supports automatic tax calculations as well as multicurrency transactions.
- Manages cash flow, tracks budgets, and compare actual and planned figures at any time to give you an accurate and up-to-date picture of your business.
- Can readily create profit or cost centres and then allocate revenue and expenses according to distribution rules, which you can customise to your specific business needs.
- Handles all your payment processing; including bank transfers, cheques, cash, credit cards.
- Imports electronic bank statements and automatically reconciles them.
- Creates powerful reports for every aspect of your business. From reporting on which customers are buying what, to helping you satisfy the financial analysis and reporting requirements of your business.
View sector specific business management benefits for:
- Food and Beverage businesses
- Chemicals businesses
- Wholesale and Distribution businesses
- Foodservice businesses