Are SMEs Missing Out on Mobile?
- 80% of small to medium sized businesses give their employees smart mobile devices to use at work
- 82% of tablet owners use their tablets for work
The worldwide mobile worker population will represent 37.2% of the total workforce by 2015, with 33% of smartphone users using mobile CRM, 25% using mobile field service management and 24% using time management and data capture.
What’s stopping SMEs from joining in?
- 59% of SMEs’ number one concern is cited as lost or stolen devices
- Only 27% of companies think that their mobile security is adequate
- Only 35% of SMEs using mobile devices have implemented security management solutions
Helping SMEs to get started with mobile
You can easily transform your business by using proven mobile solutions from SAP – already used by 20,000 customers worldwide.
There are hundreds of apps from SAP and its partners, with 40% designed by SAP partners such as Signum Solutions, which have industry specific knowledge and expertise.
Why do SMEs choose SAP for mobility?
- Ease and scalability: rapid deployment means SMEs are up and running quickly and smoothly
- Backend diagnostic: ability to connect to any application and database, whether SAP or a third party
- Deployment options: choose from hosted or on-premise options
Source: “Mobile and SAP: Not Just for Large Enterprises” (SAP AG, 2012).