Signum has established long term relationships with SAP AG and a small number of SAP’s approved co-innovation partners who provide add-on modules and additional functionality that extend the reach of the standard SAP Business One system.
- As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. Founded in 1972, SAP (which stands for “Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing”) has a rich history of innovation and growth as a true industry leader. Today, SAP has sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- SAP has over 40 years of experience in developing and delivering solutions that dominate the marketplace. SAP customers represent 86% of the Global Fortune 500 companies, and it has been estimated that 74% of the worlds transaction revenue touches an SAP system at some stage.
- SAP applications and services enable more than 223,000 customers worldwide to operate profitably, adapt continuously and grow sustainably.
- With SAP Business One – SAP has a customer base of over 40,000 companies worldwide, and the product is only sold through Certified Partners, such as Signum Solutions, who have been a successful SAP partner since 2005.
- SAP Business One is a complete business solution designed specifically for, and targeted at, Small to Mid Size enterprises (SME’s), available in an on-premise, hosted or on-demand mode, with a full suite of Mobile Applications that run on both Apple and Android devices.
- Signum has partnered with CompuTec S.A, a growing privately owned business comprising of over 50 employees, with 4 offices located across Poland, to bring a complete SAP Business One solution for UK based process manufacturers.
- CompuTec launched ProcessForce in 2011 to address the need within the SAP marketplace, for deeper manufacturing functionality for companies involved in Process Manufacturing. By this we mean companies who need functionality to support Recipes or Formulations rather than traditional Bills of Material, who need support for Yield and Scrap, Co-Products and By-Products, who need functionality that covers the Quality Control process, that enable them to manage detailed Ingredient Specifications. The ProcessForce solution provides all of this, as well as a more intuitive scheduling board for manufacturing staff.
- Signum has a wealth of experience working in the food and chemicals sectors and that experience, coupled with the ProcessForce solution for SAP Business One, makes a compelling case for small and medium sized companies in the process sector.
- Signum and CompuTec together, provide the SAP Business One Industry Editions for Chemicals as well as Food & Beverage and Signum are now the leading worldwide partner for CompuTec, with more ProcessForce implementations than any other partner.
- Founded in 2004, Produmex is a global provider of certified distribution and manufacturing Add-On solutions for SAP Business one.
- As an SAP Gold Partner, Produmex has extensive experience in delivering solutions for highly regulated industries such as: food, life sciences and wholesale distribution.
- Produmex, specifically created for SAP Business One users, consists of software for areas of the business such as: warehouse management, production management and traceability on demand.
- Founded in Denmark in 1997, and a fully certified SAP Partner since 2004, Boyum provide easy to use configuration tools for SAP Business One – enabling companies to build their own unique functionality into the core SAP Business One system – without the need for costly and lengthy bespoke work.
- The company now supports over 1,500 companies who use the Boyum Usability Package (SAP B1UP) and has grown to include offices in Finland, Norway, Germany, Brazil and the USA, as well as a sales office in London, UK.
- Signum has worked with Boyum for several years now and have used the B1UP solution to develop quick and innovative solutions for our customers – enabling them to get customisation at a fraction of the typical cost of development – with the added attraction that this personalisation does not prevent or increase the workload when it comes to upgrading your SAP solution.
- Coresystems provide innovative mobile solutions for SAP Business One that work on a wide range of mobile devices – covering sales and service applications that provide both real-time and off-line access to the SAP Business One platform.
- Founded in 1997, Orbis Software is a UK based business that owns and develop TaskCentre.
- TaskCentre is a powerful suite of Business Process Management (BPM) technologies that ‘loosely couples’ business applications enabling organisations to automate virtually any employee-driven business process
- Businesses running SAP Business One utilise TaskCentre for SAP Business One BPM Suite to resolve complex and demanding integration, data services and workflow requirements due to the intuitive, and straight forward, drag and drop user interface, as well as the established reputation for providing a high return on investment from the first day of its deployment
- Concur, an SAP company, is the global leader in cloud-based travel and expense management.
- Their solutions allow businesses to streamline the whole process of claiming, analysing, reimbursing and approving expenses.
- The system eliminates the need for a paper-based process, allowing users to submit their expense claims online or via their mobile devices.
- Concur also provides you the ability to simplify your VAT reclaim process with advanced VAT capabilities, drive visibility for your business with insights you can action, and control your spend and compliance.